Chapter two of the Eventbrite networking guide talks about “Effective networking during the event” here are some of their tips…..
Now that you’re at the event, some of the most valuable networking you can do will be on the spot – in additions to meeting you’ve already set up. Here are some tips for networking at the event its self.
- Know your networking goals
- Start a conversation
- Introduce yourself to someone who’s is a big deal
- Don’t let the conversation lose Steam
- Ask for something without scaring someone off
- Exit a conversation Gracefully
Great Tips! do you have any of your own? share them in the comment section below.